What does it do
- Exchange information between different IT management tools
- Out-of-the-box integration for many tools in the market
- Codeless paradigm, configuration through an easy-to-use web UI
- Fully implemented in less than an hour
- Exchanges events, metrics (KPI’s), CMDB (CI’s), incidents and more..
- Performance and reliability combined with low footprint
How does it work
Information comes into 1Gateway through a Listener Plugin in the form of a message. 1Gateway core then transforms the message to a Normalized Format using configurable field Mappings. Flexible Filter Routing Rules define where each message should go. Next, the message is transformed to the best-practices destination format. Finally, a Sender Plugin uses the standard access method (API’s) to send the message to its destination tool.
Get inspired by case studies.
Find out more about our partner program.